Sunday, May 29, 2011


The pond was created in 2005. There is a water fall on the north side of the pond. The depth of the pond is 4 feet to accomodate Koi and gold fish to survive the cold winter months. The red pond lily was a gift from a friend as well as a pink lotus from another friend. The pond was placed near the deck and sliding door of my office. On the deck is a table with two chairs where I often have lunch during the summer months. How relaxing it is to hear the waterfall and watch the dragon flies hovering over the flowering lilies. On the south side of the pond is a small gazebo where I can sit and sip my coffee or tea. During the summer months I like to take an early meditative walk around the garden with a cup of coffee and sit on various benches around the garden. I become one with nature, a figure in the natural environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment